Relevant Publications by W. William Woods
1. All these publications have been published by ISI Publications Ltd.:
- Author of "B2B Exchanges 2.0: Not all e-markets are dot-bombs"
- Co-author of the ground-breaking book "B2B Exchanges: The Killer Application in the Business-to-Business Internet Revolution"
- Co-author of "The Asian Stock Market Factbook 1994/5"
- Co-author of "The Capital Guide to the Securities Markets of China" (1994)
- Originator and Legal Editor of the successful "Practitioners' Guide" series including:
- The Practitioners' Guide to the Hong Kong Listing Rules
- The Practitioners' Guide to the Hong Kong Takeovers and Mergers Code
- The Practitioners' Guide to the Australian Listing Rules
- The Practitioners Guide to the Listing Regulations of the NYSE
- The Practitioners Guide to the Listing Regulations of The Bermuda Stock Exchange
- Original Legal Editor of the "PRC Securities Market Handbook"
- Originator and Legal Editor of the "Capital Guides" to Custodial Services, Foreign Investment Regulations in Asia, Marketing Unit Trusts in Asia, and Offshore Funds
- Co-author of "The Right Way Forward" in 1994 - a study of the securities market in Hong Kong. This prescient report recommended the merger of the clearing systems in Hong Hong and the transformation of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong into a "for-profit" shareholder company - all of which were finally mandated by the Government of Hong Kong and implemented in 2000.
- Author of "Should Hedge Funds have Alternative Standards of Corporate Governance?" published in the Alternative Investment Quarterly, Q2 2004
- Co-Author of a chapter on Offshore hedge fund administration in "Starting a Hedge Fund - A Canadian Perspective"
- Author of the chapter on "Building an Effective Governance Program for Hedge Funds" in "The DefInite Guide to Canadian Hedge Funds" 2014 and 2017
2. For several years I was the author of a Blog about Offshore Financial Centres called BizOffshore.